Acceptance of Terms
This policy applies as between dMAX GLOBAL Ltd, the owner of https://dmaxglobal.com (the Web Site) and you, the User of this Web Site. This policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions dMAX GLOBAL Ltd and Users with respect to this Web Site. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Web Site including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to third party websites or social media websites.
Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect Data relating to children.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current, therefore please keep us informed of any changes to your personal Data.
Any of the following Data may be collected by this Web Site from time to time:
- Date of birth
- Contact information (email address, mobile number)
- Demographic information (delivery address, billing address)
- Financial Data (bank account type, payment details)
- Identity Data (first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, gender, other identifiers)
- Marketing and Communication Data (your preferences in receiving marketing from us)
- Profile Data (username, password, preferences, feedback)
- Technical Data (IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform, other technology on the device you use to access this Web Site)
- Transaction Data (details about payments to and from you, other details of products and services you purchased from us)
- Referral URLs (a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to).
We do not collect any special categories of personal Data (or any information about criminal convictions and offences).
If we are required by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, to collect your personal Data and you fail to provide it, we may not be able to enter into perform the contract with you and, we may have to cancel a product or service. We will notify you of this at the relevant time.
Collection of Data
We collect personal Data in the following ways:
- Direct interactions (completing online forms, requesting products/ services, subscribing to our services, creating a user account or corresponding with us)
- Automated technology (we automatically collect personal Data (technical and usage) when you browse or interact with our website, by using cookies, and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical Data about you if you visit other websites which use our cookies).
- Publicly available sources (Data collection from publicly available sources, such as Companies House, the Electoral Register, and credit reference agencies based inside the EU)
- Third parties (We may receive personal Data from: analytics providers based outside the EU (such as Google); advertising networks, search information providers and our suppliers (such as payment providers, delivery services, website support and maintenance providers).
Use of Data
We will only use your personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal Data:
- To perform the contract (we are to enter into or have entered into with you)
- To comply with a legal obligation; and where it is necessary to carry out our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests (fundamental rights do not override those interests)
- We do generally only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal Data to send email and SMS marketing communications and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Please note that we may process your personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your
- We may analyse your personal Data to form a view on what products and or services we think may be of interest to you. You will only receive marketing communications from us, if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us, if you consent to marketing at the time we collect your personal Data and you have not subsequently opted out or withdrawn your consent or if we have another basis to send you the marketing communications.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, we will not share your personal Data with third parties for their marketing purposes without your express opt-in consent.
- You can opt out of email marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button within the marketing email. You can also withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Even if you opt out of receiving marketing, we may still use your personal Data for other purposes provided we have a lawful basis to do so.
- We will only use your personal Data for the purpose that we originally collected it for, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
- If we need to use your personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to use your personal data in this manner.
- We may process your personal Data (without your knowledge or consent) where this is required or permitted by law.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018.
dMAX GLOBAL Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing, and we may have to share your personal Data with them. Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that dMAX GLOBAL Ltd requests. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal Data for their own purposes. They can only process your personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Whenever we transfer your personal Data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal Data by the European Commission.
- We use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal Data the same protection it has in Europe with our services providers;
- We may transfer Data to US based service providers under the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal Data shared between the Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal Data.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
dMAX GLOBAL Ltd may expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of dMAX GLOBAL Ltd. Data provided by Users will (where it is relevant to any part of our business being transferred) be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. You can request to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and they can only process your personal Data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal Data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us. However, we are legally required to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers, for tax purposes.
We may also anonymise your personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. We can use anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Controlling Use of Your Data
You will be given options to restrict our use of your Data (e.g. use of Data for direct marketing purposes, sharing Data with third parties).
Your Right to Withhold Information
Accessing Your Own Data
Please contact us via email at email@example.com and ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by dMAX GLOBAL Ltd (where such Data is held).
This web Site may set and access first party Cookies on your computer. First-party Cookies that may be placed on your computer are those placed directly by dMAX GLOBAL Ltd via this Web Site and are used only by dMAX GLOBAL Ltd. All Cookies used by the Web Site are used in accordance with the provisions of UK and EU Cookie Law. dMAX GLOBAL Ltd has carefully chosen these Cookies and uses them to facilitate certain functions and features of the Web Site. This Web Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Web Site. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Web Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Web Site, it does enable us to continually improve our business. dMAX GLOBAL Ltd has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
Before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a POP-UP message requesting your consent to set those Cookies. None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site. You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
This Web Site uses the third-party Cookies. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
Changes to This Policy